- The series includes a variety of cyberpunk-themed projects.
- A total of 2,470 NFTs were made and the proceeds from their sales will be donated to charity.
- Fantom was selected for its low transaction fees and fast confirmation times.
TheGreatReset.Finance brings together the largest community projects on the Fantom blockchain. They include the cyberpunk-themed NFT, CryptoMonday learned from a press release.
Proceeds are donated to charity
The new series will feature a combination of different properties. All proceeds from the sale of NFT are donated to charity.
There are 2,470 NFTs with a total of 5 Omega, 450 Gold, 15 Obsidian and 2,000 Silver levels. Each stage offers rewards in the metaverse and in real life.
More than half of these will go to the address with the highest total locked-in value for the week. The largest pledger in each program will receive NFTs featuring that program. 1,100 NFTs are reserved for sale and the rest will be distributed.
You can use the following decentralized platforms.
- Revenant – The first achievement of Revenant is to stabilize Fantom USD (FUSD) by creating an interest-bearing version (iFUSD). The liquidity of the HTZ and IFUSD pairs will count towards the shortfall.
- SpiritSwap – the leading decentralized cryptocurrency exchange (DEX) on Fantom. Liquidity providers of Hertz Network (HTZ) and Fantom (FTM) pairs are eligible for airdrops.
- Tarot – a premier credit agreement. Liquidity providers for FTM and Tarot pairs are eligible for airdrops.
The rarest NFT flows to top liquidity providers
Rarest NFT will be transferred to the top liquidity provider for HTZ and Avalanche pairs on the Pangolin. This is Avalanche's primary exchange. It hosts the dual token superfarm for The Great Reset.
PaintSwap will host the collection. It is the leading NFT marketplace on Fantom. It was chosen because of its low transaction fees, short confirmation time and intuitiveness. New users can start buying Fantom's native cryptocurrency on the DEX marketplace immediately.
Users are said to have some of the same benefits as The Great Reset NFT, such as rarer trading card packs, exclusive access to merchandise drops and the ability to watch The Great Reset episodes before they are officially released.
About the Big Reset
Great Reset uses TGR, its reputation token that users can earn by working in a decentralized labor market. In the plot of the project, these NFTs come from a future cyberpunk anti-utopia where corporations control everything because management remains centralized, but technological progress continues.
The prologue anime cartoon tells the story of Evelyn, a victim of a surveillance state that failed to enforce the right to repair standard.