- The total cryptocurrency market cap has risen 11.68% from $1.75T to $1.95T in the last 24 hours
- After rising 14.19% in the last 24 hours, the price of Bitcoin is at $43,198 at press time
- Total cryptocurrency volume increased 11.68% in the last 24 hours and now stands at $338.18B
- All prices and changes are available at the time of publication: March 1, 2022 06:00 UTC
After rising 11.68% on the day, the total cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.95T. Total cryptocurrency trading volume increased by 11.68% over the same period.
After gaining 14.19% in the last 24 hours, Bitcoin is trading at $43,198. Bitcoin's dominance grew by 0.98% and BTC now accounts for 42.01% of the cryptocurrency market.
Highest market value tokens
At the time of writing, Bitcoin has a market cap of $819.51B after gaining 14.19% in the last 24 hours. According to our forecasts, the value of Bitcoin will decrease by -7.06% to $40,148 by March 6, 2022. To learn more about how the bitcoin price may change in the next 7 days, please visit our Bitcoin Price Forecast page.
Ether is the second largest cryptocurrency by market cap, priced at $2,930.69 with a market cap of $351.02B. ETH has risen 11.27% in the last 24 hours. If you are interested in what's next for Ether price, check out the Ether Price Forecast.
Today, the ranking of the top 10 tokens by market capitalization has also changed a bit.
- Terra, which previously ranked No. 9, now ranks No. 7.
- Solana, previously ranked No. 7, is now No. 8.
- Caldano, previously ranked No. 8, is now ranked No. 9.
- Avalanche, previously ranked No. 11, is No. 10.
The long side dominates the market today
The bulls dominated the market today as 86% of the tokens appreciated in the last 24 hours.
Today's biggest winners are UMA, Waves and Polymath
UMA was the biggest gainer of the day among the top 200 cryptocurrencies in terms of market cap, thanks to a 76.29% price increase. Waves came in second place with a 24-hour gain of 41.57%. Polymath, Kyber Network Crystal and Anyswap complete the list of today's top cryptocurrency winners.
Today's biggest losers are Keep Network, Compound Ether and Pocket Network
Unfortunately, not all tokens are doing well today. The worst performer in the cryptocurrency top 200 is Keep Network with a loss of -12.57%. Compound Ether also underperformed, with its price dropping -5.27% in the last 24 hours. Pocket Network, PAX Gold and Pax Dollar are among the top 5 worst performers today.
Today's coin is Waves
Thanks to its impressive 41.57% performance, Waves is today's token Waves is currently trading at $17.15. Learn more about Waves and its position in the market on our Waves price prediction page.
Our technical indicators show that the current Waves sentiment is bullish.