Investors, NFT artists, blockchain elites, DeFi experts and DAO representatives will gather in the UAE for a week-long event offering a comprehensive and groundbreaking digital and physical networking experience. Community leaders will discuss what will define the development of the blockchain space and the upcoming metaverse space.
MetaWeek, organized by NexChange Group, will take place March 7-10, 2022 at Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Convention Center. Adding to the most discussed digital topics of the year, the week-long event will include several side events. MetaWeek will culminate with its core event on the 8th and 9th with a 2-day MetaWeek Summit featuring highly anticipated speakers from the Arabian Gulf region and around the world.
The Metaverse breaks down the barriers between digital and physical space and is best described as a virtual world with a highly sophisticated visual and artistic experience and a cryptocurrency-based DeFi backbone, filled with community and powered by an interoperable blockchain network. In the Metaverse, users can share and store unlimited amounts of data, use autonomous IDs, play games, earn and trade digital assets, create unlimited digital artworks, play with NFTs and virtual goods, launch marketplaces – you name it. More importantly, this virtual world is also owned and managed by the community, giving them the opportunity to vote, rank, change and track decision patterns, and manage their digital realm without any centralized power.
In addition to Metaverses, MetaWeek will feature basic financial and non-financial applications of blockchain. Blockchain curators, NFT creators, DeFi pioneers, AI pioneers, artists, gaming moguls, data analysts and other experts interested in creating and nurturing Web 3.0 with the help of the blockchain world will gather in Dubai for a major MetaWeek event that will combine a high-level offline networking and content experience.
Juwan Lee, Founder and Chairman of NexChange Group, said, "2021 presents us with an attractive market opportunity to launch Metaverses with potential annual revenues in excess of $1 trillion. This is a pivotal moment for us to identify the major players in this new global reality game powered by today's most influential technology, blockchain."
The main topics to be discussed at the conference.
- The natural battle of the metaverse: private vs. public, centralized vs. decentralized ● Rights ownership and privacy: who owns the data?
- Governance challenges and ways to achieve peace: algorithms, smart contracts, etc.
- Decentralized architectures for blockchain and metaverse: the need for speed and interoperability standards
- The Evolution of DAO: Cloud Cities and Cryptocurrency Nation
- Blockchain 4 Fintech: sandboxes and real-world use cases ● The enterprise and metaverse: how to compete with the decentralized world ● DeFi payment services as the financial backbone of financial inclusion in the digital and real world
- AR/VR Major Virtual World Use Cases
- NFT and its true value: what’s beyond the hype?
- Digital identity in the real world and metaverse
- GameFi, making money from games and the prospect of gamification
- How cryptocurrencies and digital assets will evolve with the metaverse ● The market opportunity for Web 3.0: it’s really worth $1 trillion ● Investment priorities for the metaverse and blockchain
- The creator economy and capitalism
NexChange Group is a venture builder and media platform focused on blockchain, fintech, healthtech, artificial intelligence and smart cities. For more information on registration, speakers, agenda and partnerships, please visit https://www.themetaweek.com or contact: email@example.com